Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Your dear teacher rule poster

Your dear teacher rule poster 17 Aug 2009 08:46 #2074

• gbarnett
  • WBT Rookie
In an effort to personalize the rule posters, I cartooned my self and used it for the picture on the "keep your dear teacher happy" poster. I think that brings the rule home a little more, plus it's fun for the kids to see their teacher as a cartoon. There are tons of websites to help with that, including one where you can make yourself into a superhero (www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heromachine2/heroMachine2.asp) but the one I used is here: www.madmenyourself.com. It looks pretty much like my profile pic, but without the beard.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Your dear teacher rule poster 16 Mar 2010 02:01 #3099

• ChrisRekstad
  • 10 Finger Woo received: 49
Thanks for this great link. It's just what we need to power through the last few months of school...more educational tomfoolery!

Power to the Teacher!
Chris Rekstad
Co-Founder, WBT

Re:Your dear teacher rule poster 28 Mar 2010 11:01 #3153

Here is another link that younger children may be able to relate to...It allows the user to create a Mii, exactly like those created on the Wii gaming system.

www.myavatareditor.com/

More Tom Foolery abounds!!!!

Re:Your dear teacher rule poster 05 Jun 2010 00:19 #3324

• kathvic
  • WBT Starter
  • 10 Finger Woo received: 1
I used dumpr.net to create a picture. At first I wanted to make a cartoon image of myself, but it didn't look too interesting. Colors were too light. I could have just used black marker, but then I found that they had an alien vision effect, so I tried it and chose volcano as an alien race. Then I printed it out and used it to play teacher vs students. I'll try to attach a picture below.
  • Page:
Moderators: ChrisBiffle
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds

Newsletter Sign Up

Legal Notice

All materials on WholeBrainTeaching.com are copyright protected.  This includes, but is not limited to, our ebooks, onsite information, and videos.    Our methods and materials may be used by individual teachers in their classroom but may not be used in training of teachers or administrators. Ebooks and other material from this website may not be offered for sale, or freely distributed on, Teachers Pay Teachers or other venues. The words “Whole Brain Teaching,” our ebooks, methods, or videos may not be used as part of any advertisement, offer for educational services, or training. By using our materials, you agree to not market, sell or otherwise appropriate them for your, or another’s benefit, without the written permission of Chris Biffle.
siterips