Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Your dear teacher rule poster

Your dear teacher rule poster 17 Aug 2009 08:46 #2074

• gbarnett
  • WBT Rookie
In an effort to personalize the rule posters, I cartooned my self and used it for the picture on the "keep your dear teacher happy" poster. I think that brings the rule home a little more, plus it's fun for the kids to see their teacher as a cartoon. There are tons of websites to help with that, including one where you can make yourself into a superhero (www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heromachine2/heroMachine2.asp) but the one I used is here: www.madmenyourself.com. It looks pretty much like my profile pic, but without the beard.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Your dear teacher rule poster 16 Mar 2010 02:01 #3099

• ChrisRekstad
  • 10 Finger Woo received: 49
Thanks for this great link. It's just what we need to power through the last few months of school...more educational tomfoolery!

Power to the Teacher!
Chris Rekstad
Co-Founder, WBT

Re:Your dear teacher rule poster 28 Mar 2010 11:01 #3153

Here is another link that younger children may be able to relate to...It allows the user to create a Mii, exactly like those created on the Wii gaming system.

www.myavatareditor.com/

More Tom Foolery abounds!!!!

Re:Your dear teacher rule poster 05 Jun 2010 00:19 #3324

• kathvic
  • WBT Starter
  • 10 Finger Woo received: 1
I used dumpr.net to create a picture. At first I wanted to make a cartoon image of myself, but it didn't look too interesting. Colors were too light. I could have just used black marker, but then I found that they had an alien vision effect, so I tried it and chose volcano as an alien race. Then I printed it out and used it to play teacher vs students. I'll try to attach a picture below.
  • Page:
Moderators: ChrisBiffle
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds